What Information We Collect From You
We collect different types of personal information, depending on the way you use our website:
1. When you sign up for a free subscription and become a member of our website, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information in order to create your account and enable you to use our website. This information may include, for example, your name, email address, job description, and the reason you chose to use our website.
2. When you decide to purchase a subscription, we will require your payment and billing details in order to process your purchase. This is in addition to the personal information we normally require as part of the sign-up process.
We also collect some inferred data which is generated when you log in to our website (either as a free or paid subscriber). This includes, for example, your IP address, the type of device you use to log in to our website, your browser type, and operating system.
How Long Do We Keep this Information?
We keep your personal information for as long as you continue to be a subscribed user on our website, and until you indicate that you no longer wish to continue to use our website.
What Do We Use This Information For?
The information we collect will only be used in the following ways:
1. To process transactions: The main reason we ask for the above-mentioned personal information is in order to process the transaction conducted with you; i.e. to provide you with the purchased product or the service that you requested from us.
2. To improve our website: We continuously strive to improve the InsightJedi website features based on the information and feedback we receive from you, including relevant solution pages, showcase pages, etc.
3. To send you information and updates if, upon registration with us, you explicitly approved our sending periodic emails to the email address you provided us with. These emails will contain information and updates pertaining to your subscription, occasional news related to the InsightJedi and updates regarding related products or offers.
Even if you consented to receiving our periodic emails, you can at any time opt out of receiving these emails by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not use personal information to personalize the site for you
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit any personal details to InsightJedi.
InsightJedi uses secure servers. All sensitive information, including credit card details, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database, which is only accessible to those authorized with special access to each system. These personnel are required by law to keep confidential all information on our systems.
In addition, after any transaction, your credit card details and financial information are immediately deleted from our servers.
We do not use any cookies.
However, we use a variety of service providers for offering you better service:
- Google Analytics
- Firebase/Google Authentication
Do We Disclose Any of Your Personal Information to Outside Parties?
Third Party Providers
We are assisted by trusted third parties to operate our website, to conduct our business, and to provide you with our services. Such third party providers include billing companies, website infrastructure management, code management, error reporting, customer engagement, help desk, universal login service providers. As part of the provision of their services to us, we may transfer some of your personal information to them, inasmuch as such personal information is necessary for them to perform such service. For example: your credit card details will be analyzed through our billing software which is provided by a third party in order for us to provide you with an invoice when you make a purchase on our website.
Other Forms of Disclosure
In certain circumstances, we may also disclose your personal information to outside parties. This could happen if:
1. We believe that, under the specific circumstances, releasing such personal information will be appropriate in order to comply with any European Union or Member State law applicable to us;
2. We want to protect our legitimate interest and in order to do so we would need to disclose your personal information, and only after we made sure that we cannot protect our interest without disclosing your personal information;
3. We need to protect your or another individual’s vital interests.
No personal information will ever be provided to outside parties for marketing, advertising, or other such uses without your consent, or where we are obliged to disclose such information by law.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
If you believe that your right to data protection and privacy has been infringed by us in any way, you may contact the relevant supervisory authority in your place of residence.
Right to Access
You may ask for a copy of your personal information held by us. If you wish to do so, please contact us at info@InsightJedi.com and we shall provide you with an electronic copy of your personal information as soon as practicable and after we are able to verify the validity of your request and your identity. We will not be able to provide you with such access if this would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, or where the collation and presentation of such data would involve disproportionate cost to InsightJedi.
Should you require any additional copies, we may charge you a fee which shall not exceed the cost for generating copies.
Based on your request, we shall also provide you with the following information:
1. The types of personal data concerned;
2. The entities or individuals with whom we shared your personal information and whether they are located in countries outside of the European Union;
3. The duration of time we keep your personal information. If that is not possible, the criteria used to determine such a period.
Right to Be Forgotten/Erasure
If you decide that you no longer wish to be a member of our website and would like us to delete all of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
We will not be able to delete your personal information if it is required:
1. For the fulfillment of any contractual obligations we may have to you;
2. For the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
3. In order to comply with a legal obligation required from us by European Union law or the law of the Member State of the European Union in which we operate;
4. For reasons of public interest;
5. For the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
Please be advised that following such deletion we will not be able to provide you with our services, and should you wish to rejoin our website you will need to complete a new registration process.
Right to Rectification
At any time during your usage of our platform, you may review, amend, or update the information you provided us with by logging in to the platform and accessing your account and profile settings.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to ask us to provide a copy of your personal information to another provider, in the event that you wish to move your account to them.
If you wish to have such a copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall provide it to you in an electronic and machine readable form so that you may transmit such information to another entity.
If it is technically feasible and should you wish, we will transfer such information directly to such another entity at your request.
Please be advised that we will not be able to provide you with such a copy or transfer such information to such an entity if it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.